Owning a B3 Franchise will give you the opportunity to offer high-value STEAM classes in your community that are fun and valuable.
What could be cooler than creating revenue, growing a business while making fake snot, playing with bugs, building cool projects with LEGO bricks, making a mess and having a blast!
Your days are flexible and varied, boredom is rare!
B3 is a small, growing company where you can be part of a team, not a machine.
What We Look for in Franchisees
We are looking for people who have a demonstrated interest and passion to help kids learn outside the box of traditional public/private school education. There are a number of characteristics that we seek in our franchisees:
- High energy, positive attitude, hard-working and teachable
- Organized, willing to follow a system and not reinvent the wheel
- Well-connected and involved in your community
- Values education and a belief in the power of education to transform lives
- Enjoys interacting with, mentoring, and leading children
- Experience (formal or informal) teaching or coaching groups of children
- Financial means to purchase a franchise
B3 offers the greatest value in the private education sector, a broader offering, giving you market advantage over the more narrowly focused competition for thousands less!
Initial Franchise Fee: $18,500
Start-Up Materials and Marketing Package: $5,000-$7,000
Typical Total Initial Investment: $21,500 - $24,000
- Initial Pre Opening marketing campaign
- Training and ongoing support: Online, conference call, Skype and in-person corporate training
- Market research: Every territory is different and we take a tailored approach to starting a franchise in each area in order to gain momentum from the start.
- Very cool swag! T-shirts, banners, table toppers, give away promotional items and more.
All you need to get started offering classes, camps, field trips and parties in your area! Materials package upgrades are available for larger initial classes and the robotics programming add on equipment.
STEPS TO OWNERSHIP
Fill out the information request to let us know you're interested in learning more. A B3 franchising expert will follow up with you for an initial phone call.
GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
Review our Franchise Brochure and get questions answered, submit your confidential application, receive and review our Federal Disclosure Document (FDD)
Attend a Discovery Day, either virtual or in person at our HQ in Blacksburg VA to meet the team.
If everything looks good, a franchise proposal is extended. Candidate reviews and sign agreements.
Set expectations and timelines, territory plan, initial marketing.
Training totals approximately 50 hours, including in-person, online and conference call training.
Your big day is finally here - congratulations! Support staff will work with you proactively to ensure it's a success.
LAUNCH AND GROWTH
Follow our step by step system, working closely with our team to establish and grow your business in your community.